Wednesday 13 August 2008

Teacher

If you think this post is going to have lesson no 3 at the end of it I would love to see your face when I laugh at you!


I have never been good at teaching. For being a good teacher, you must be able to express your thoughts on what you know in an understandable manner. The reasons why I am bad (terribly suck) at this are:
1) I'm not very expressive - with words. I have always been the 'show-on-your-face-what-is-on-your-mind' type. And last I heard it didn't help teachers to just show faces.
2) I usually don't have many thoughts to express. I always try hard to keep my thoughts at a bare minimum.
3) I can never talk understandably. My sentences are, always, either too short or too long. The 'too short' sentences don't convey any message and the 'too long' sentences - well, nobody listens till the end.


So, I am glad I don't have to teach for a living. Some (mad) people philosophically state that every person is a teacher and every moment they are teaching someone something (madness). I prefer to believe I have always been the student – it is easier that way, for me and for you.


But all this is not what I wanted to write about - rather type out. What I wanted to write about (type out) has completely slipped my mind. And since I hate thinking about what I was thinking about, I am just going to let it be. I'll figure it out - hopefully (for you) sooner rather than later.


That is all for now. I'll figure out something more to write about today. And NO, lesson no 3 is not due anytime soon. You are not supposed to get used to getting enlightened.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
THIS IS NOT THE END, NOR IS THIS THE BEGINNING...
THIS IS ON YOUR ROAD TO ENLIGHTENMENT