It is me!
This post is to let all my dedicated followers and comrades on the path to enlightenment know that I have had the last laugh.
I – referring to me – the Enlightened one.
I have received my next award!!
(Everyone is requested to applaud at this point. You also have permission to give me a standing ovation. It would be even better if you would get up on your chair and affirm with utmost sincerity my sheer awesomeness.)
Thank you. Thank you.
Now for my acceptance speech:
This award is dedicated to the fool who stopped following my blog. You are lucky I don’t remember who you are. I sincerely hope you are enjoying rotting in hell. And if you have not noticed, I have 13 followers - again! So no one really misses you.
Thank you once again, I couldn’t have done it without you!
It is called the ‘Brilliante Weblog Premio Awards 2008’ – pretty brilliant name.
And for those of you who can’t wait to get a look at it:
Now I have to nominate seven people who are worthy of this splendid award.
1) Arjun: I don’t know if you have received this award already because I am sure you win quite a few. This is my gift to you.
2) Tys on ice: For making complex issues seem simple at hard times, you deserve way better than this.
3) Sandeep Balan: Again – In the hope of him finishing his ‘Blonde’ story.
4) Keyzer Soze: Again – In the hope he will keep posting and not give up on the blogosphere.
5) Genesis of Oblivion: Again – In the hope of him accepting my first award!
6) Kapila: As an aid for her to believe in herself and realize she is truly brilliant.
7) Another blogger: She is awesome - Can I award myself again?
Well with that we come to the end of yet another truly enlightening, marvelous post by yours truly…
P.S.: For the visually impaired blog readers – there is a poll being conducted in this blog. You are requested to kindly vote so that your voting rights are not withdrawn.
The last I checked there was just ONE vote – very disappointing.